Monday, August 16, 2010

How the Blog will Work

Alright, so here's the plan with this blog

1. Weekly Posting: I will post a new blog entry at least once every week, probably on Sunday. However, if something funny, exciting or interesting happens, I'll probably post a little blurb about it here. The weekly Sunday postings will be about what I did that week, basically kind of like an online diary.
2. Facebook photo albums: All my photos from my trip will be on public albums on facebook, so that everyone will be able to see them. Yes, if you don't have a facebook you'll still be able to see my pictures! There will be links in my blog posts (and maybe off the side) that will direct you to them
3. ¡Los Links!: I have links on the sidebar of my facebook and youtube pages. Facebook will have status updates (maybe daily), pretty much just a little tidbit about something I did that day or about something that caught my eye. My youtube page will allow you guys to actually experience what I'm experiencing, i.e. video from a festival, video walking down a street in Barcelona, panoramic views of sites ect.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment